- 2 pints blueberries, rinsed and divided in half
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12 oz ginger snaps, coarsely crumbled
- mint, for garnish
- Cook one pint of blueberries with maple syrup over medium heat until blueberries burst, ~10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Once cooled, add remaining blueberries, lemon juice and zest.
- Beat heavy cream with mixer until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in Greek yogurt.
- Layer mixture in glasses topping with crumbled ginger snaps. Garnish with fresh mint leaf.