About 8 Servings (Serving Size is 1 cup)
- 1 (15oz) can S&W black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1.5 cups corn
- 4 greens onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1.5 cans crushed tomatoes
- 5-6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 4oz Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine black beans, corn, green onions, cilantro,and taco seasoning in a large bowl.
- Spread a layer of crushed tomatoes on the bottom of a 9″ loaf pan. Layer with lasagna noodles, bean mixture, and then cheese. Repeat process until all ingredients are used.
- Cover the pan with tin foil. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let stand at room temp. before serving.