Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3-4 hours (on high); 7-8 hours (on low)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 can S&W black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn, preferably cut off of cob
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup heavy cream or 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with smoked paprika and place in crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Nutrition Facts for 1 cup of Prepared Casserole
HEAVY CREAM 2% MILK