Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6.5-8.5 hours
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16oz) can S&W 50% reduced-sodium black beans
- 1 (16oz) can S&W 50% reduced-sodium kidney beans
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
- 10oz package frozen corn
- 2 (14.5oz) cans fire-roasted diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1 packet taco seasoning (30% reduced-sodium)
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Combine onion, beans, tomato sauce, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, cumin, and chili powder in a crock-pot and stir to combine. Add chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is tender enough to shred with a fork and cooked thoroughly with no pink remaining.
- Remove chicken from crock-pot and shred. Place back in slow cooker, stir to combine all ingredients, and allow to cook for another 30 minutes for flavors to combine.
- Serve in bowls with cilantro garnish.