These little guys are all over Pinterest and I just had to try them for myself to see what the fuss is about. Since they make such a big batch, I decided to make them for a bachelorette party I was throwing. They did not fail me! I honestly think I could have polished off all these by myself.
They are easy, quick, and a perfect bite-size snack. This recipe will definitely be coming out next football season. Another plus is that you can prepare a bunch of them and throw them in the freezer until you need them.
Yield: 54 mini wonton cups Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Celery, very thinly sliced.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray miniature muffin tin very lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing, hot sauce and 3/4 cheddar cheese (save remaining 1/4 cup for topping). You can soften the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it come together. Stir in shredded chicken.
- Cut each wonton wrapper into 4 squares. Place 2 wonton squares in each muffin slot so they are overlapping and come up the sides of the tin to form a cup. Place 2 tsp. of filling, and top with both shredded and blue cheese. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly then remove from pan. Top with celery slivers.
- Wonton Cheese Sticks (funfoodiefamily.com)
- Chicken Wonton Cups | Dinner Recipes | Best Recipes | Babble (babble.com)
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip Stuffed Peppers (fighttheinnerfoodie.wordpress.com)