Yield: 40 strawberries Active Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pints strawberries, rinsed and hollowed with a pairing knife
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice + 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 4 graham crackers, finely crushed
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and zest until light and fluffy.
- Cut the small corner off a zip-top bag and spoon filling into bag. Pipe cream cheese filling into hollowed strawberries.
- Dip cream cheese tops in crushed graham crackers.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.