- 3 cups peanuts + 4 Tbsp. chopped (for garnish)
- 2 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 1/4 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 Tbsp. coarse kosher salt
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. red curry paste
- 12oz. soba noodles
- 2 fresno chiles, deseeded and julienned (for garnish)
- 1 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped (for garnish)
- 1 cucumber, julienned (for garnish)
- Grind peanuts, oil, sugar, and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy. Stir in chicken stock and coconut milk.
- Heat red curry paste over medium heat for 2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in ground peanut mixture and heat to a low boil. Remove from heat.
- While sauce is cooling, boil soba noodles in water following package instructions.
- Toss noodles with sauce and allow to cool before serving.
- Garnish with fresno chiles, cilantro, cucumber, and remaining chopped peanuts.