This is a great snack and adds a nice spicy crunch to any salad.
- 2 (14oz) cans S&W Garbanzo beans
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Transfer chickpeas to a paper-towel lined cookie sheet to dry chickpeas as much as possible.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Transfer dried chickpeas to a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil then mix in the spice blend.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chickpeas are very crispy being careful not to burn.