- 1 bunch of basil
- extra-virgin olive oil
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- French Baguette
- 1 head garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- arugula (garnish)
- Cut top of garlic off. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes at 425F. Drizzle tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove roasted garlic and mix with olive oil. Slice baguette and brush with roasted garlic mixture. Broil until crisp and golden.
- In a food processor, mix basil and 1/4 cup e.v.o.o.
- Serve all ingredients on a platter to assemble. Garnish with fresh arugula.