Makes 24 deviled eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, minced
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup radishes, finely diced
- Cut eggs lengthwise and spoon out yolks. In a blender, mix together egg yolks, garbanzo beans, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, and curry powder. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a zip-loc bag. Cut the tip off the bag and pipe mixture into egg-whites.
- Garnish with minced parsley and radishes.