Makes about 4 cups
- 2 (15oz) cans S&W White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 avocados, chopped and divided
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 4 medium vine-riped tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 1 Tbsp. light sour cream
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Puree beans in food processor with lime juice, 3 of the avocados, and garlic cloves until very smooth.
- Transfer bean mixture to a large mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.