- 3 3/4 pounds small brussels sprouts, quartered through stem ends
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup olive oil
- 9 large Honeycrisp apples, quartered, cored, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 3 cups walnuts toasted, coarsely chopped
- Radicchio leaves, for garnish
1. Roast brussels sprouts on baking sheet drizzled with oil and salt and pepper. Cool. Transfer to large bowl.
2. Whisk vinegar and mayonnaise in bowl and gradually add oil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss brussel sprouts with apples and toss with dressing. Mix in blue cheese and walnuts. Season to
4. Line bowl with radicchio leaves and add salad.
Note: Brussel sprouts and dressing can be made 1 day ahead.
Recipe adapted from “Epicurious.com; Issue of Bon Appetit December 1999.” Link to original recipe: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Brussels-Sprout-and-Apple-Salad-with-Blue-Cheese-and-Walnuts-102645